Thursday, February 20, 2014

First disappointment

Photography has always been a passion of mine. Not necessarily clicking the pics or getting my pics clicked.. just looking at amazing works of other more talented (than me) people. Esp pics of events like weddings, birthdays, graduation, going away, coming home..saturday evenings.. done well, have always captivated me.

And photographer and the outcome has always been #1 on my cannot-trade-off list. After searching through (what felt like) 3,452 photographers, I totally loved one that did not want me to write over half my 401k to him! AND..my date (still tentative, but highly convenient) is the one Sunday of that month that he is booked. Oh the fate & destiny!! But, these are the few times in life that I terribly want to believe the saying - all things happen for good. Just waiting for the good to happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment