Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Pre planning

Ok..so I said yes! Now that was a big thing. And I took over a month to digest what that meant to who we were, who we are and what we will be.. in the very near future. Probably took so long coz I did not have the rock on the finger just yet. We were planning on getting it together so I can pick the piece of jewelry I will be wearing.

So the first step was to do a lott of reading up on diamonds, engagement rings and more diamonds. Did you know there are people who teach other people about diamonds?! For a brief moment I was seriously considering this as a weekend hobby until the 5 hours I spent in the store picking my stone made me want to run out crying out loud. I will deal with deluded clients in my line of work over diamonds and different cuts and people trying to buy jewelry! Bottomline, I bought my beautiful shiny little piece of carbon and love it. I am not a crying kinda person but I think I teared up there for a bit when I realized it is my rock. sniff.

While I was still dreamily thinking about my beautiful stone, I happened to consider getting a move on the wedding plans. And turns out 10months is not a long enough period of time for doing this. Esp if you don't have oodles of cash to splurge on stuff and want to do a thorough research and DIY stuff.

Sigh. (Drumroll please) Let the planning begin..


No comments:

Post a Comment